Denver Auto Repair Shops
Mile High Denver Auto Repair
For residents of the Denver area, auto repair shops are certainly available but finding the one that’s right for you is often the challenge. We’re admittedly biased, but a reputable one Denver auto repair shop to consider is Mile High Denver Auto Repair on south Havana.
As a public service to our current customers and prospective future customers alike, here are a few tips to make your car last longer:
1. Do your research and make a smart purchase when you buy your vehicle. There’s an abundance of information and comparative product reviews online. Knowing as much about your car, truck or SUV will save time and money in the long run.
2. Read your owners manual and abide by it. Follow the outlined service schedule to keep routine maintenance items up to date. This can help head off major repairs and for some vehicles it’s essential to preserve warranty protection.
3. Some routine maintenance items can easily be monitored by the vehicle’s owner. Check tire pressure and fluid levels, belts, hoses, etc., to make sure there’s nothing obvious requiring attention between scheduled maintenance appointments.
4. Lubrication may be the single most important maintenance items for most vehicles. It goes without saying the changing the oil is essential. However, the type of oil utilized can also be important. Make sure the oil used is consistent with manufacturer recommendations and individual driving conditions.
5. Don’t forget air and oil filters. This is another area where a relatively small amount of money can make a big difference.
6. Ensure use of the proper grade of fuel for your automobile. Again check the owners manual if you have any doubts about what’s recommended.
7. Many mechanics will recommend that engines be kept to a low RPM for at least 20 to 30 seconds after starting the vehicles to give lubricant time to circulate and time for the engine to warm up.
8. Regular cleaning, and if recommended waxing of your vehicle’s exterior, helps prevent corrosion and keeps the vehicle looking well kept.
9. Be aware of how your vehicle performs and if problems are noticed try to get them checked out as soon as possible to prevent small repairs from unnecessarily turning into big ones.
10. Use good judgment when you drive. It enhances your safety and the safety of passengers and other motorists, while preventing damage to your car caused by an accident.
Mile High Denver Auto Repair is open Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm. Additional information about our services is available at our website at www.denver-auto-repair.com.
About Mile High Denver Auto Repair
Mile High Denver Auto Repair is a long-established auto repair and service center located in Denver, Colorado. The facility provides expert auto repair services for all makes and models of vehicles. Appointments are available though not required for most repairs and routine maintenance.
Name: Brian Michael
Phone: (303) 743-5197
Mile High Denver Auto Repair
2777 S. Havana
Denver, CO 80014
The City and County of Denver is the capital and the most populous city of the state of Colorado, in the United States. Denver is a consolidated city-county located in the South Platte River Valley on the High Plains just east of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. The Denver downtown district is located immediately east of the confluence of Cherry Creek with the South Platte River, approximately 15 miles (24 km) east of the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Denver is nicknamed the Mile-High City because its official elevation is exactly one mile, or 5,280 feet (1,609 m) above sea level. The 105th meridian west of Greenwich passes through Union Station, making it the reference point for the Mountain Time Zone. The city of Denver's area is much smaller than that of Colorado's second most populous city, Colorado Springs.
The United States Census Bureau estimated that the population of Denver was 598,707 in 2008, making it the 24th most populous U.S. city. The 10-county Denver-Aurora Metropolitan Statistical Area had an estimated 2008 population of 2,706,947 and ranked as the 21st most populous U.S. metropolitan statistical area and the 12-county Denver-Aurora-Boulder Combined Statistical Area had an estimated 2008 population of 3,049,562 and ranked as the 16th most populous U.S. metropolitan area. It is also the second-largest city in the Mountain West after Phoenix. Denver is the largest city in the Front Range Urban Corridor, a fast growing Combined statistical area stretching across eighteen counties in two states. The population of the Front Range Urban Corridor CSA is estimated at 4,251,663. The city has the tenth-largest central business district in the United States. Source: Wikipedia.